20 (February 16, 1993 - November 8, 2013)
Vampire (Half Breed)
Michael Shaw (Father, Deceased)
Patricia Shaw (Mother, Deceased)
Danielle Shaw (Sister)
Johnathan Shaw (Brother)
Jessica Shaw (Sister)
Jason (Cousin, Deceased)
Jason (First Time)
Magnus Von Swartz-child (Second Time)
Cause of Death
Crushed to death
Jason (As a Human)
Ceejay Barker (As a Vampire)
Magnus Von Swartz-child (2nd time as a human)
The Beast (2nd time as a Vampire)
Transformation into a Vampire (First Time)Edit
In the first Season we see a flash back to when Heather was 17 and her cousin Jason turned her, when he attacked her on her way home from cheerleading practice late one night after school. She was at first suicidal but came to like her new found powers. Heather became blood thirsty and started killing/draining some of her high school friends, but the guilt of her misdeeds soon caught up with her and she stopped.
Transformation into a Vampire (Second Time)Edit
After Heather was killed by Ceejay Barker a mysterious Witch resurrected her as Human and she awoke in a forest naked and alone. Although she liked her new found human life, she missed everything she had and done to help others and now she felt weak, so she went and searched for a Vampire to turn her and came accross a Demon. It did transform her into a Vampire through a ritual in which Heather was in a daze but she was much stronger than she was last time when her transformation broke through. The Demon was in fact the Witch who ressurected her and told Heather she was given this strength to do her bidding. When she was told what she had to do Heather turned and killed the Witch and returned to the gang. The Witch was actually a servent of Magnus Von Swartz-child and when the Witch put her in a daze, Magnus emerged from the shadows and bit her and leaving before she woke up. Magnus did this as a trap, because he knew Heather knew his daughter Elexis Von Swartz-child and upon transforming her into a new Vampire, she would have the strength to track and kill Elexis without Magnus actually showing his face. This plan failed when Heather was confronted by Magnus and informed him that Elexis isn't here.
Powers & AbilitiesEdit
Heather has all of the powers and weaknesses of a vampire. Heather has been turned by a pure-blood Vampire, she is physicaly stronger than young vampires, werewolves and demons.
- Super Strength - She has the vampire ability of supernatural strength, which means she is physically stronger than humans, and punch any human being or other with brute force sometimes even knocking them out our make them fly across a room. Because she was turned by Magnus, she is stronger than the average Vampire.
- Super Speed - Vampires can move exceptionally fast, much faster than a human or animal can. No human or animal can outrun or run away from them.
- Senses - Vampires have hightend senses such as smell, seeing in the dark, can feel if someone is behind them or near them. Their hearing is impeccable and can hear things from far away.
- Rapid Healing - Vampires can heal exceptionally fast. The healing can be accelerated if a vampire tries to heal while drinking blood.
- Supernatural Fighting Skills - When a Vampire is turned/born they instantly gain the knowledge to fight and defend themselves.The fighting ability is mainly caused by there strength and speed.
- Invincibility - Vampires are nearly indestructible and are partially immune to most forms of physical harm and can take incredible damage that would kill a human.
- Immortality - Upon their transformation they become immune to all conventional illness, disease, virus and infection. However, they can still be poisoned with ivy, which causes severe weakness and an apparent fever.
- Durability - Vampires never tire. Vampires do not run out of breath but can become exhausted.
Despite their superiority to humans, Vampires do have weaknesses and limitations.
- Ivy - When ingested, ivy makes a Vampire severely weak and feverish. Whether consumed directly (eg. through food or alcohol), or indirectly (eg. by feeding on a human who has ingested ivy), the effects are the same. Ivy may also burn vampires when exposed on the skin.
- Wooden Stake - A wooden stake through a Vampires heart is fatal. Upon which the Vampire starts to deteriorate and their vains begin to glow a black light and burns the skin turning the skin hard. After a Vampire has been staked if the Vampire is hit, the skin will crack or break easily. If a Werewolf is holding a vampire while its deteriorating the black glow can burn the wolf's skin.
- Sunlight - Sunlight will burn a Vampire on contact. A Vampire exposed to sunlight for a long time will set on fire and die.
- Fire - A Vampire if set on fire they will burn to death, but it takes a while to burn than humans.
- Decapataion - If a Vampire is decapatated they will die instantly.
- Heart Extraction - If a Vampires heart is extracted they will deteriorate quickly.
- Magic - Magic can hurt a Vampire, like the power Brain Pulse. It can hurt anything with a supernatural healing ability, it causes multiple brain aneurysms.
- Religious Artifacts - Crosses, Holy Water and Crusifixes can hurt a Vampire. If a Vampire comes in contact with any of these it can burn them severley.
- U-V Bullets - U-V bullets contain blue U-V rays that are lethal to Vampires and if hit by one they deteriorate instantly and emit a blue glow instead of black.
As a HumanEdit
Heather had to stay behind after school for late cheerleading practice. When she left and got into her car, the engine would not start she got out to check it and was attacked and killed by a mysterious figure, which was her cousin Jason.
As a VampireEdit
When the Gang was trying to hunt Elexis in their final fight to kill her, Elexis had payed a Witch to put Ceejay in daze of hallucination which he saw Heather as Elexis and killed her by accident by staking her.
As a Human (2nd time)Edit
After being ressurected as a Human, she wanted to become a Vampire again but couldn't find one so she sought the Witch who brought her back's help in doing this. She was put in a daze and Magnus came bit and broke her neck. She then awoke a Vampire again, but stronger.
As a Vampire (2nd time)Edit
Heather confronted The Beast on the battle field in the series finale "The Big Fight". After being beaten down by The Beast, Thomas intervened but was knocked back by The Beast, Heather then attacked him. The Beast grabbed her on knocked her to the ground then repeatedly stomped on her, crushing her chest until he completely breaks it, killing her, Heather then began to deteriorate.
- Heather is the only person known to be turned into a Vampire twice.
- Heather was 15 when she was in a car crash, which resulted in her parents deaths.
- Heather slept with both Thomas and Ceejay.
- Heather is the only person on the show to have the highest death count; being killed as a human to be turned, then as a Vampire, then as a human to be turned again and then finally as a Vampire.
- Heather is a big fan of the band My Chemical Romance and Paramore.
- Her ringtone is "Brick by Boring Brick" by Paramore and her phone is a Blackberry since she dislikes touch-screen phones.