21 (September 9, 1993)
Vladimir Dracul (Father)
Jaide Brearton (Half Sister)
Jordan (Half Brother)
Chloe (Half Sister)
Ceejay Barker (Cousin)
Mikayla Barker (Aunt)
Evan Almond is the one of the main characters of Bloodlust and a Vampire/Demon Hybrid.
Evan Dracul Almond was born 9th september 1993 in England to a demon father and a Vampire mother, making him a hybrid, half Amazon Demon and half Vampire. His father had taken off before he was born leaving his mother to look after him. Evan has three half siblings, having being all being born to a different father, them all being Vampires and being centuries older than him. Jaide, Jordan and Chloe were not around alot during his childhood, only returning every couple of years. Evan does not have a good relationship with his older brother Jordan as the latter tried to kill him as an infant in fear of his Demon side.
All through his child hood, he was kept hidden from the outside world by his mother in fear of his demon heritage, his mother worried he would never have a normal life. Evans mother was killed when he was a teenager in the night by an unknown entity. Years later, he had lived off the endowment from his mother and eventually attended high school. It was there where Evan met his former childhood friend, Thomas Haynes a werewolf. Their mothers were good friends, and when they were younger would play together. They quickly reunited and soon became friends again. Also attending the same school was Evan's cousin, Ceejay Barker, a Vampire/Slayer hybrid, who is now a demon hunter having being trained by his father and along with him with Johnathan Proctor, a Dhampile, a self-proclaimed 'good demon'. Evan and Ceejay were close as children, he was now a cold killer, hunting down any demon in the city, including his own cousin upon learning what he was.
Evan had made other friends while attending high school like Shelby Dyer, Neo Phiri and Megan Dowling. But things began to get worse as strange things started to happen they soon learned that their city was on top of a Hell Mouth, a place where supernatural creatures are drawn. Him and his friends began to tackle the supernatural forces of evil and fight against them.
On the same day he had made friends with a girl named Heather Shaw, she was attacked after school in the dark, slowly dying Evan turned her into a Vampire, becoming his first sire. He trained Heather in how to be a Vampire and about self control, thus making the two best friends. Evan, Thomas and Heather were constantly being hunted by his cousin outside of school as Ceejay and Johnathan took every chance they could to kill him and Thomas. Eventually after months of fighting, he convinced Ceejay and Johnathan that he wasn't dangerous and was good becoming friends and cousins once again. Shelby, who was friends with the gang, upon learning of the supernatural world demanded she be turned into a Werewolf, sick of her normal life. So Thomas turned her and after her transformation, her personality completely changed. She became a killer, selfish and more shallow. Seeing the gang as worthless she had taken off, before they had tried to kill her. Another friend Megan Dowling, found out she was a Witch and began training herself with magic. But soon she started to dable in dark magic and grew to become evil, sinistar, selfish and hallow. Bent on rage, from her horrible life she began to become a ruthless killer bent on ending the world.
Facing many new dangers in their city, a new threat had come to town, an ancient Vampire known as Elexis Von Swartz-child. She was described as a ruthless, selfish, self obsessed killer with no remource using people and not caring who got hurt, her only objective was just to kill and have fun. The gang had to take her down and on numerous occasions she had easily overpowered them with her suprerior strength and fighting skills.
Evan has a fun personality always making jokes but when it comes to something serious he always puts on a serious face. He likes to eat alot and loves food. Evan has an addiction to fighting like Thomas Ceejay, he loves to fight and trains as much as he can. He is very protective of his family and friends and will do anything to help them no matter the consequences. He lacks alot of patience and doesnt think about his actions or the consequences.
Evan has brown hair and brown eyes, altho they turn black and red when in his vampire state and black when hybrid state. He is of average height and likes his clothing to be up to date. His hair is quite short and it spike's up. Evan usualy wears a top and a coat over it, jeans and boots. Sometimes he likes to wear fingerless gloves as they make him feel "BAD".
Powers & Abilities
He has all of the powers and weaknesses of a vampire. Evan is a Hybrid being half vampire, half demon he is physicaly stronger than most Vampires, Werewolves and demons.
- Super Strength - His strength is that of a hybrid. Evan's strength is combined with being both Vampire and demon. He has the vampire/demon ability of supernatural strength, which means he is physicaly stronger than humans, and punch any human being or other with brute force sometimes even knocking them out our make them fly across a room.
- Super Speed - An abillity that comes with every vampire, Evan's speed is fast. When using this power it look like they are 10 of him moving and getting blurier as they move. He can dodge as quick and can run fast, fast enough to keep up and mabie even beat a car.
- Super Senses - He has hightend senses such as smell, he can smell things that a human couldnt. He can see in the dark. He can also feel if someone is behind him or near him. His hearing is impeccable and can hear things from far away.
- Rapid Healing - Vampires can heal exceptionally fast. It is possible that this accelerated healing also grants the vampire a very high pain threshold. It takes them up to 10 seconds to heal they cant heal when fighting they have to concentrate and after they have they look completely healthy. The healing can be accelerated if a vampire tries to heal while drinking blood.
- Supernatural Fighting Skills - When a Vampire is turned they instantly gain the powers of fighting skills that don't need to learn it's natural for a Vampire. They can do flips, tricks and do a fighting style that no human can achieve. The fighting ability is mainly caused by there strength and speed.
- Invincibility - Vampires and Amazon demons are nearly indestructible. Upon a Vampire transformation they become immune to all conventional illness, disease, virus and infection. However, they can still be poisoned with ivy, which causes severe weakness and an apparent fever. Although vampires cannot be killed by most conventional methods, direct sunlight, fire or a wooden stake through the heart will suffice.
- Durability - They can be hit with bricks, hit by something strong, thrown through something and still get back up and fight it is quite hard to knock them out but new vampires are easier to. Vampires do not run out of breath but can become exhausted in a fight but that is because they are using muscle many times. They dont realy need to breath much only to calm their muscles.
Despite their superiority, Hybrids do have weaknesses.
- Ivy - When ingested, ivy makes a vampire severely weak and feverish. Whether consumed directly (eg. through food or alcohol), or indirectly (eg. by feeding on a human who has ingested ivy), the effects are the same. Ivy may also burn vampires when exposed on the skin.
- Wooden Stake - A wooden stake through a vampires heart is fatal.Upon which the vampire starts to deteriorate and their vains begin to glow a black light and burns the skin turning the skin hard. After a vampire has been staked if the vampire is hit, the skin will crack or break easily. If a werewolf is holding a vampire while its deteriorating the black glow can burn the wolf's skin.
- Fire - A vampire if set on fire fully will burn to death, but it takes a while to burn than humans. Decapataion: If a vampire is decapatated they will start to deteriorate quickly. If a vampire is caught in a head lock and getting their head ripped of red lines appear from the neck up to the face and down from the neck to the body. A vampire or any other creature will have to use their entire strength to do this.
- Heart Extraction - If a vampires heart is extracted they will deteriorate quickly.
- Magic - Magic can hurt a vampire, like the power Brain Pulse. It can hurt anything with a supernatural healing ability, it causes multiple brain aneurysms.
- Religious Artifacts - Crosses, Holy Water and Crusifixes can hurt a vampire. If a vampire comes in contact with any of these it can burn them severley.